Fiat Bravo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» CARBON BONNETS AND AERO PARTS FROM CARBON TEKNICS
Anyone upgrade ICE ? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:17 am by samurex31

» WTS - Ultra Gauge EM ver 1.2 (New)
Anyone upgrade ICE ? EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:13 pm by Raiijin

» RainAway Nano-tech Glass Coating Treatment
Anyone upgrade ICE ? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:22 am by GT35R

» Honto Racing - A chance to win an IPAD2 when you purchase LUKAS, FINEVu or MIR Blackbox!
Anyone upgrade ICE ? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:35 pm by hontoracing

» Online dating for business women. Dating mabie.
Anyone upgrade ICE ? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:26 pm by Guest

» Dating nancy. Ovation dating guitar.
Anyone upgrade ICE ? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:09 pm by Guest

» Newbie in the forum
Anyone upgrade ICE ? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:23 pm by Guest

» Auto Tran's Problems?
Anyone upgrade ICE ? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:07 pm by win

» Name for Sg Bravo Forum
Anyone upgrade ICE ? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:55 pm by chinalim

Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Singapore Bravo Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Anyone upgrade ICE ?

5 posters

Go down

Anyone upgrade ICE ? Empty Anyone upgrade ICE ?

Post  teoky Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:28 pm

Wondering if anyone upgraded their ICE by changing to better speakers, adding amps and subwoofer ?

From my research, apparently the HU need special tool to take out. I got amps/subwoofer from my previous ride that I would love to put to use on the Bravo if it is not a tedious task.

teoky
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Anyone upgrade ICE ? Empty Re: Anyone upgrade ICE ?

Post  namron Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:22 pm

teoky wrote:Wondering if anyone upgraded their ICE by changing to better speakers, adding amps and subwoofer ?

From my research, apparently the HU need special tool to take out. I got amps/subwoofer from my previous ride that I would love to put to use on the Bravo if it is not a tedious task.

That'll affect your precious boot space

namron

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post  teoky Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:18 pm

namron wrote:
teoky wrote:Wondering if anyone upgraded their ICE by changing to better speakers, adding amps and subwoofer ?

The amps/subwoofer I have are pretty small, they fit under the passenger/driver seat in my previous ride.

teoky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anders Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:30 pm

teoky wrote:
namron wrote:

The amps/subwoofer I have are pretty small, they fit under the passenger/driver seat in my previous ride.

Ask Bro Happy, he did his at CS. Bro happy is very satisfied with their worksmanship. Me too have a sub and amp from previous ride but still considering whether to install cos need the boot space
Anders
Anders

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post  MXF Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:14 pm

Anders wrote:Ask Bro Happy, he did his at CS. Bro happy is very satisfied with their worksmanship. Me too have a sub and amp from previous ride but still considering whether to install cos need the boot space

What has Happy done? he managed to remove the HU?
I'm looking for change of speakers though....

where is CS? can advise?

MXF
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post  teoky Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:27 am

Anders wrote:

Ask Bro Happy, he did his at CS. Bro happy is very satisfied with their worksmanship. Me too have a sub and amp from previous ride but still considering whether to install cos need the boot space

Ok, if bro Happy turns up for the meetup, I can then bio his car and audition the ICE ! Laughing

teoky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anders Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:20 am

teoky wrote:
Anders wrote:

Ok, if bro Happy turns up for the meetup, I can then bio
his car and audition the ICE ! Laughing

FYI, CS = Chuan Sing.
Anders
Anders

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post  happy Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:11 am

yo... i just did a active sub nia (steelmate) FYI, forget abt locating it under your driver/passenger's seat... can't clear the height! reckon the best location will be right behind the rear seat.
i wld say CS sgoon gdn (Ah kuang) did a superb job in removing the HU.. kudos to his precision and workmanship! i'm his guinea pig... removing the HU is no easy feat!

btw, CS suggested to get a processor linking to the current setup will improve SQ and versatility of connecting to other devices, such as, CD-changer, HDD, LCD, etc etc... damage approx 1-1.2k.
if u keen on putting a amp/sub woofer, then consider sacrificing your spare tyre and do a simple setup lor.. use those acrylic cover damn chio man!

IMO, if u not particular on the current HU and SQ, then just install a active sub will boast the bass lah... otherwise, yr pocket will burned!! haha...
happy modding...

happy

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post  MXF Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:05 am

happy wrote:yo... i just did a active sub nia (steelmate) FYI, forget abt locating it under your driver/passenger's seat... can't clear the height! reckon the best location will be right behind the rear seat.
i wld say CS sgoon gdn (Ah kuang) did a superb job in removing the HU.. kudos to his precision and workmanship! i'm his guinea pig... removing the HU is no easy feat!

btw, CS suggested to get a processor linking to the current setup will improve SQ and versatility of connecting to other devices, such as, CD-changer, HDD, LCD, etc etc... damage approx 1-1.2k.
if u keen on putting a amp/sub woofer, then consider sacrificing your spare tyre and do a simple setup lor.. use those acrylic cover damn chio man!

IMO, if u not particular on the current HU and SQ, then just install a active sub will boast the bass lah... otherwise, yr pocket will burned!! haha...
happy modding...

yo happy....CS do a good job in replacing the paper cone stock speakers?
hope u dun mind me querying as i m worried about worksmanship cos after changing speakers for my X, the door panel has to be removed, and the frequent removals then end up causing some creaking sound eventually. It might not be the speakers installation, as i think panel oso removed when they did solar?? but just wanted to be safe.

Smile

MXF
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  happy Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:18 pm

hmm... well, at least i'm a happy customer... ah kuang did your previous ride?
beside him, i might not trust the others lor... that's wat i can share Cool

happy

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post  MXF Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:32 pm

happy wrote:hmm... well, at least i'm a happy customer... ah kuang did your previous ride?
beside him, i might not trust the others lor... that's wat i can share Cool

no ah....my former ride was done at Cla** Au**.....lousy worksmanship!

MXF
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down