Fiat Bravo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» CARBON BONNETS AND AERO PARTS FROM CARBON TEKNICS
Hello to all Bravo Owners EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:17 am by samurex31

» WTS - Ultra Gauge EM ver 1.2 (New)
Hello to all Bravo Owners EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:13 pm by Raiijin

» RainAway Nano-tech Glass Coating Treatment
Hello to all Bravo Owners EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:22 am by GT35R

» Honto Racing - A chance to win an IPAD2 when you purchase LUKAS, FINEVu or MIR Blackbox!
Hello to all Bravo Owners EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:35 pm by hontoracing

» Online dating for business women. Dating mabie.
Hello to all Bravo Owners EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:26 pm by Guest

» Dating nancy. Ovation dating guitar.
Hello to all Bravo Owners EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:09 pm by Guest

» Newbie in the forum
Hello to all Bravo Owners EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:23 pm by Guest

» Auto Tran's Problems?
Hello to all Bravo Owners EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:07 pm by win

» Name for Sg Bravo Forum
Hello to all Bravo Owners EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:55 pm by chinalim

Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Singapore Bravo Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hello to all Bravo Owners

4 posters

Go down

Hello to all Bravo Owners Empty Hello to all Bravo Owners

Post  Wishtobravo Sat May 03, 2008 2:47 am

Hi to all,
My name is Kelvin and im a proud owner of tango red t-jet as on 2nd May =) Hope to make more friends and learn more abt bravo from everyone here in the forum =) So far my wife and i love our new car a lot, car is wonderful to drive though having some difficulties taming a manual drive as I have been driving a auto car and not utilised my left leg for the past 3 years... So if you see a tango red t-jet jerking non-stop, very high chance its me =)
Btw, just a question, do i need to send in my bravo for the first servicing at 1000km? Was told by TTS that first servicing is only required at 10000km... Any advice regarding this? Thank you all for your time reading =)

Wishtobravo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Hello to all Bravo Owners Empty Re: Hello to all Bravo Owners

Post  jollifello Sat May 03, 2008 2:02 pm

hi kelvin,

i have also got my white bravo a week before you.

Regarding this question, I have a reply from Fiat themselves and they said no engine run-in or break in period is needed. Servicing can be done at 10000-20000km.

see thread: click here

jollifello

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  chinalim Sat May 03, 2008 5:03 pm

Wishtobravo wrote:Hi to all,
My name is Kelvin and im a proud owner of tango red t-jet as on 2nd May =) Hope to make more friends and learn more abt bravo from everyone here in the forum =) So far my wife and i love our new car a lot, car is wonderful to drive though having some difficulties taming a manual drive as I have been driving a auto car and not utilised my left leg for the past 3 years... So if you see a tango red t-jet jerking non-stop, very high chance its me =)
Btw, just a question, do i need to send in my bravo for the first servicing at 1000km? Was told by TTS that first servicing is only required at 10000km... Any advice regarding this? Thank you all for your time reading =)

bro, i'm so happy for u... now u dun've 2 follow my smoke in ur wish Razz
jollifello is rite about no need to run in your car b4 1k but u mustn't go in2 turbo mode 1st thing in the morning. REMEMBER: drive off immediately after engine start-up. no need to warm up engine for a few minutes. just drive off maintaining low rev.

since u dun've to pay for 1k & 10k servicing den send in the car lor... i'll tell u wat to do wen u reach 20k silent

enjoy the drive.....
chinalim
chinalim

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
woo:
Hello to all Bravo Owners Left_bar_bleue0/0Hello to all Bravo Owners Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  MXF Sat May 03, 2008 11:12 pm

1st 1K is just purely diagnostic. nothing is chged nor done.
in fact, not sure if anything was even done. Very Happy Laughing

MXF
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Wishtobravo Sun May 04, 2008 12:29 pm

Thanks for the advice... looks like a boost gauge has to been installed soon Very Happy last time driving a N.A so having a hard time convincing Budget CO to spend so much on gauges and turbo timer, but now with a turbo car, can give excuses like; 'oh must install a boost gauge to monitor how many RPMs the turbine is spinning and make sure it wont jump out of the engine bay', ' oh a turbo timer is a must, so that when i go buy your fav prawn mee, i dun have to stop the engine when i park the car by the road side,turbo car cannot start stop so many times one, if not very fast spoil one'. What a Face have a nice day bros and hope to see a few bravos on the roads today Smile

Wishtobravo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down