Fiat Bravo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» CARBON BONNETS AND AERO PARTS FROM CARBON TEKNICS
Radio auto ON when start car and Aircon temp. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:17 am by samurex31

» WTS - Ultra Gauge EM ver 1.2 (New)
Radio auto ON when start car and Aircon temp. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:13 pm by Raiijin

» RainAway Nano-tech Glass Coating Treatment
Radio auto ON when start car and Aircon temp. EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:22 am by GT35R

» Honto Racing - A chance to win an IPAD2 when you purchase LUKAS, FINEVu or MIR Blackbox!
Radio auto ON when start car and Aircon temp. EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:35 pm by hontoracing

» Online dating for business women. Dating mabie.
Radio auto ON when start car and Aircon temp. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:26 pm by Guest

» Dating nancy. Ovation dating guitar.
Radio auto ON when start car and Aircon temp. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:09 pm by Guest

» Newbie in the forum
Radio auto ON when start car and Aircon temp. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:23 pm by Guest

» Auto Tran's Problems?
Radio auto ON when start car and Aircon temp. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:07 pm by win

» Name for Sg Bravo Forum
Radio auto ON when start car and Aircon temp. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:55 pm by chinalim

Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Singapore Bravo Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Radio auto ON when start car and Aircon temp.

5 posters

Go down

Radio auto ON when start car and Aircon temp. Empty Radio auto ON when start car and Aircon temp.

Post  TypeR Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:42 pm

hi all,
just wana check:

is it normal that the radio will auto ON when u start car?
i've OFF the radio before i OFF the car but the next time when i start car, the radio auto ON! Suspect

anyways to set the radio not to auto ON when i start car?

lastly, what temp do you set the aircon? mine i gotta set it to 18degC or below to feel some coldness, else not cold at all... Evil or Very Mad

thanks...
TypeR
TypeR

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
woo:
Radio auto ON when start car and Aircon temp. Left_bar_bleue0/0Radio auto ON when start car and Aircon temp. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Radio auto ON when start car and Aircon temp. Empty Re: Radio auto ON when start car and Aircon temp.

Post  edanz Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:00 am

Bro forgot to ask you if you got press the snowflake button or not otherwise it'll be just the fan running..... but coming from a seasoned driver i don't think you will miss out this point.... so confirm lemon aircon liao..... Good Luck in getting it fixed.

edanz

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
woo:
Radio auto ON when start car and Aircon temp. Left_bar_bleue0/0Radio auto ON when start car and Aircon temp. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Radio auto ON when start car and Aircon temp. Empty Re: Radio auto ON when start car and Aircon temp.

Post  omd2k Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:12 am

TypeR wrote:hi all,
just wana check:

i've OFF the radio before i OFF the car but the next time when i start car, the radio auto ON! Suspect

There is an option to make auto on or not. Mine i set it to engine off but radio on so that i can still enjoy the song while packing my things. Look at my old post on the steps to do it.

lastly, what temp do you set the aircon? mine i gotta set it to 18degC or below to feel some coldness, else not cold at all... Evil or Very Mad

thanks...

omd2k

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Anders Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:30 pm

omd2k wrote:
TypeR wrote:hi all,
just wana check:

There is an option to make auto on or not. Mine i set it to engine off but radio on so that i can still enjoy the song while packing my things. Look at my old post on the steps to do it.

thanks...

Hi bro do not face the same prob for the radio. As for aircon yes i always had to set at 18 to feel cold.
Anders
Anders

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post  chinalim Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:08 pm

coldness is very subjective.... i keep my aircon at 22degrees & i'm on 2nd notch. i find that cool but my wife finds it warm so i adjust hers to 19degrees & i keep my 22degrees

of cos during warm days i'll bring up by 2 notches...

at the end of the day, it's your personal preferrence. there's nothing wrong with the aircon.

i always keep my radio auto ON as i don't find any reason to manually ON it. it doesn't create any significant reduction in performance to our ride or decreased my FC ",

enjoy our ride...
chinalim
chinalim

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
woo:

Back to top Go down

Post  TypeR Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:48 pm

chinalim wrote:coldness is very subjective.... i keep my aircon at 22degrees & i'm on 2nd notch. i find that cool but my wife finds it warm so i adjust hers to 19degrees & i keep my 22degrees

of cos during warm days i'll bring up by 2 notches...

at the end of the day, it's your personal preferrence. there's nothing wrong with the aircon.

i always keep my radio auto ON as i don't find any reason to manually ON it. it doesn't create any significant reduction in performance to our ride or decreased my FC ",

enjoy our ride...

22degC?!? Shocked max i could tahan is 20degC... Laughing
yr fan speed only 2 bars? i gotta set mine to 4-6bars in order to feel the air blowing... Sad usually at 4 bars.
TypeR
TypeR

Character sheet
woo:

Back to top Go down

Post  TypeR Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:51 pm

Anders wrote:
Hi bro do not face the same prob for the radio. As for aircon yes i always had to set at 18 to feel cold.

Laughing at least got 1 bro here feel the same as me. cheers
is it true that conti cars' aircon is less cold than jap cars?

my previous jap cars usually set at 22 or 23degC and it's cold. Suspect
TypeR
TypeR

Character sheet
woo:

Back to top Go down

Post  chinalim Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:36 am

TypeR wrote:
is it true that conti cars' aircon is less cold than jap cars?

my previous jap cars usually set at 22 or 23degC and it's cold. Suspect

the aircon temp directed from the vent is accurate... as i said before that temp preference is subjective - each to his/her own

certain cars have larger aircon vents hence it cools interior faster... on my recent experience in the latest Peugeot 207 & Hyundai i30 both cars have aircon vents larger than Bravo which cools front faster but they dun have rear aircon vent hor. so it's not accurate to say that Jap cars is usually colder than conti even if it's set @ 22-23degC.

fyi, my previous Jap ride annoys my wife as it cools slower than the Bravo cos it doesnt have a rear aircon vent. tell me how many hatchs have u seen with a rear aircon vent? nt many around rite ",

tips:
- if yours comes with sunroof, then i suggests u draw it closed thoroughout daytime as it definitely affects interior temp.

- park under a shade lor Wink if dun have shade then see next tip...

- if it's under hot day, i'll open all windows (ensure sunroof visor is always closed) just as i move off to cool down interior for a few minutes.

- paint your ride cool jazz blue (haha... i'm not serious hor... just joking drunken )

anyway, i'm sharing these tips from personal experience & it's not even rocket science stuff ", sure you know all that... take it as a reminder lor Razz

stay cool...
chinalim
chinalim

Character sheet
woo:

Back to top Go down

Post  TypeR Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:58 am

hmm...maybe i shld try using my temp gun to chk the air coming out from the vents... Laughing
TypeR
TypeR

Character sheet
woo:

Back to top Go down

Post  chinalim Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:28 pm

fyi, even if the temp is accurate the overall internal temp may nt be same as from vent hor ",
chinalim
chinalim

Character sheet
woo:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down